Senior Ecommerce Executive (12 month FTC)
| | |
I am working with a boutique Fashion brand looking for an ambitious Senior Ecommerce Executive to take the next step in their career.
The role will be a good opportunity to manage and lead a small team and gain some great experience. Our client is based in North London. This position will be perfect for someone looking to take on greater responsibilities and begin taking the next steps in their career.
This role is a 12 month FTC.
The role will involve managing a small team, running the ecommerce website and marketing/branding activities. Key responsibility:
- Overseeing the development of website and optimising design
- Manage inventory, plan and optimise stock and product launches
- Report on daily, weekly and monthly sales
- Project manage updates to website
- Actively monitor and report on website performance metrics, to understand how the business is performing vs. key targets
- Developing Influencer Campaigns with talent and agency partners
- Delivering sales report and optimising site to increase conversions
You will have gained atleast 3 years ecommerce experience within the fashion sector. You will have experience working across platforms such as Spotify andSquarespace and have used Google Analytics to report.
The role will require someone with strong trading experience, experience directing marketing functions to deliver on vision and driving digital sales with a fashion brand or retailer.
The role requires someone immediately available or with a short notice period.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.