Senior eCommerce and Conversion Executive
| | |
Quest have partnered with an exciting retailer looking for a Senior eCommerce and Conversion Executive to join their growing digital team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 2+ years experience gained working within a fast paced eCommerce role.
The role blend Analytics, Creativity and Commercial skills, exploring ways to inprove digital conversions across the website. The role will allow you testing new initiatives, work with cutting edge technology and gain experience in one of the most in demand areas within eCommerce.
The Senior eCommerce and Conversion Executive will be responsible for Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO), through monitoring the performance across websites, testing different approaches to drive online sales, optimising and refining to work towards goals of improving web KPIs.
Day to day responsibilites include:
- Assist in the implementation and management of all tools and technologies to help successfully deliver the CRO programme & strategy
- Analyse and report on test results to determine the impact on UX and it’s subsequent ROI
- Analyse trends to produce actionable insights
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for further improvements to the customer journey to drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability
- Supporting the development and execution of end-to-end A/B tests and MV Testing
- Support on-site personalisation and audience-based targeting strategy
- Further tailoring the website to make it more relevant and easier to use for customers
- Responsible for coordinating directly and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. Teams you will work alongside includes the eCommerce Trading team, UX designers, CRM, Web Developers and external agencies
Skills and Experience Required
The Senior eCommerce and Conversion Executive will have 2+ years experience within eCommerce working within either a Trading or eCommerce roles, working on the website trading. You will be data driven, but with a keen eye for creativity.
To be successful in your application you will:
- Have experience in an eCommerce , Retail or B2C environment.
- Have relevant personalisation software experience within Optimizely, AB Tasty, Monetate, Dynamic Yield etc.
- Deep understanding and experience of key elements that impact conversation
- Strong analytical skills with working knowledge in analytics packages e.g. Google Analytics etc…
- Good time-management and organisational skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adopt different user testing strategies and analysis of testing results to drive customer focused decision
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Excellent stakeholders management, strong interpersonal and communication skills
The salary range on the role is between £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience. The role offers a whole host of benefits including discounts on leading brands.
Contact Jay Thandi to find out more about this exceptional opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.