Senior Digital Strategist
| | |
We are working with a leading advertising agency that has an exciting new career opportunity in the Middle East. They are looking for a Senior Digital Strategist to join their dynamic team in Dubai. You should be an Arabic speaker who has proven experience in managing digital accounts and brands, preferably in the Automotive industry.
As a Senior Digital Strategist, you will:
– Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to all the digital platforms across all accounts
– Provide guidance to clients’ in determining their goals, objectives, target audience and identify best strategy
– Lead the digital and brand pitching/presentations of the agency’s services and offerings
– Collaborate with internal key members (e.g. creative teams) in developing innovative strategies and creative briefs
– Set and monitor key performance indicators
– Measure performance, gather insights, and recommend optimizations of strategic plans
– Perform digital workshop trainings and seminars to foster the team’s creative/strategic competencies
– Keep abreast with the latest industry trends and best practices
Desirable skills and background:
– Arabic proficiency is a must
– At least 5 years’ experience in the same role and capacity in a Digital Communications Agency
– Demonstrated experience in managing digital accounts in the Automotive industry
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong leadership and collaboration skills
– Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
– A strategic, out-of-the box thinker, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
For the right candidate, the company will provide at a competitive tax-free salary, plus great benefits. If you think you have the qualifications to take on this amazing opportunity, apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.