Senior Digital Marketing Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a fashion retail company in the UK, who is currently looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in London. Please take note that this role is a fixed-term contract.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Develop all online/digital marketing strategies for the company’s product line
* Lead overall marketing, customer acquisition and retention programs in line with brand objectives
* Gather customer data and key insights as basis for recommendations that will further drive acquisition and customer loyalty
* Work closely with internal (e.g. sales) and external (e.g. ad agencies) teams in planning
/implementing promotional campaigns, communication briefs, etc.
* Keep abreast with new digital marketing trends and competitor activities
* Monitor all online programs across PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Social, Display, Partnerships, etc.
* Develop, coach and mentor the marketing team
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-5 years’ experience in the same capacity
* Experience in e-commerce / online / digital advertising / omni-channel marketing
* Strong experience in executing digital and online marketing strategies in line with customer acquisition, customer retention, customer life-cycle management
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
* A natural leader with strong people management, influencing, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
* Strong people management, organizational, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive salary along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.