Senior Digital Insight Analyst
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is proud to partner with a leading UK brand who is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Insight Analyst.
This is a brand new role and a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves all things digital and enjoying working in a fast paced environment.
- Analyse customer data to determine key improvements that can be made to Marketing strategies
- Translate customer need into detailed technical and functional specifications
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the Marketing team to identify trends and customer needs
- Analyse customers data, determine key performance indicators for each element of a customer experience, and then build automated performance trackers to monitor those elements on a regular basis
- Be the product owner of our in-house customer analytics tool and maintain the data integrity and reliability and work with internal and external stakeholders to further enhance and develop the tool
Ideal Candidate will demonstrate:
- Minimum of five years experience in web and customer analytics in an online retail environment
- Proven ability to analyse, present and communicate concepts that drive actions and outcomes
- Comfortable working with and manipulating massive data sets
- Testing, measuring and validating the value of your outputs in live environments.
- Experience with building and testing algorithms using both First and Third party data would be beneficial
- Solid technical understanding – you will need to be comfortable having technical conversations and know when to lead, when to challenge and when to ask questions.
- Experience of Google Analytics and Adobe Site Catalyst required.
- Hands on experience of using Tableau/Power BI and SQL is required
- Graduate (2.1 or above) in mathematics, statistics, or computer science
- A questioning and curious mind
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.