Senior Digital Designer (CRM & Social)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global fashion & non-fashion brands, within market leading divisions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Digital Designer Working as part of the Design Studio to lead all CRM and Social communications from concept through to its final delivery .
The responsibilities in this ( role –
- Own the design, templates, and execution (design and html) of all CRM and Social activity – including targeted emails, automated email programs, weekly newsletters, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter content
- Involved in the development and execution of new design across all channels to ensure we achieve a consistent look and feel
- To design emails using strong technical ability that are highly creative and responsive and maximised for mobile and tablet platforms.
- Can follow current industry best practice guidelines.
- Research, develop and present new innovations in social and email design
- Organise and prioritise workflow efficiently to meet business deadlines in a busy design studio
- Line manage a Junior Designer
The skills needed for thisSenior Digital Designer role –
- Have operated as a Senior / Digital Designer or Design Lead in previous role
- HTML experience is preferred
- * A strong portfolio showing examples of relevant work forma CRM & Social perspective
- Well versed across all Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Have has had a direct report in a previous role
- Has worked in a retail, B2C or agency environment
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits of this Senior Digital Designer (CRM & Social) position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Office based with 1 day WFH post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Staff Discount
- This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the skills for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2109-109420.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.