Senior Digital Designer
| | |
Quest are proudly partnering with leading retailer on the search for a Senior Digital Designer to join their team in London. The role will suit a versatile designer with experience working across eCommerce, Digital Marketing and Print, with a portfolio that showcases “eye-catching” and thumb stopping content.
As a Senior Digital Designer you will be responsible for creating aesthetic content across Online and Offline channels, from conception to final production.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing engaging, creative imagery and video for all digital channels (eCommerce websites, Social Media platforms, marketplaces, ads, emails) and print (OOH, Editorial)
- Capture and translate brand identities and tones across different brand websites and product pages
- Update and refresh the websites across seasons, creating eye catching promotions
- Work closely with departments spanning across eCommerce, Social, PR, Media, Marketing to ensure consistent messaging across channels
- Pitch new designs to different internal stakeholders
- Champion Best Design Practices and help juniors in the team elevate their experiences
- Organise and prioritise workflow efficiently
- Being agile, creating content quickly and keeping designs on brand
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices
As a Senior Designer you will:
- Have at least 5 years Digital Design experience from either a Brand, Retailer or Agency – with a portfolio that demonstrates experience across eCommerce, Digital Marketing and Offline Print
- Expert knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to present concepts and visuals to colleagues and internal clients, and to discuss and share ideas with all levels
My client have a generous salary on offer between £40,000-£50,000 dependent on experience. They are offering a whole host of benefits including:
- Great discounts on some of the worlds leading Brands
- Subsidise Gym Membership
- Amazing Central London Office
- Excellent Career progression opportunties
If you’re looking to push design and innovation to another level and are interested in finding out more about this role get in touch with Jay Thandi from Quest.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.