Senior CRO Manager
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Home, Outdoor & Fashion brands.
The business is currently recruiting for a Senior CRO Manager who will lead & own the entire testing process.
The roles and responsibilities in this Senior CRO Manager role –
- Assist in the implementation and management of all tools and technologies to help successfully deliver the CRO strategy.
- Setting up and executing the tests, analysing the performance, making recommendations for site developments based on learnings from the A/B tests
- Work closely with Trading, UX/Design, Web Analytics, and Front end & Back-end Development etc to scope out A/B tests & hypotheses.
- Shape the optimisation roadmap, which will increase conversion, customer engagement and other KPIs.
- Responsible for coordinating directly and working collaboratively with external stakeholders and agencies to manage the delivery of optimisation programmes.
- Review Optimisation tools used withiin the business and make relevent recommendations
- Analyse and interpret site usage data and trends through rich and deep data analysis, consumer research (quantitative & qualitative), usability studies to identify optimisation opportunities.
- Lead of CRO Executive and Assistant and their ongoing growth in the business.
- To be successful in this Senior CRO Managerposition –
- 4 years + working across site optimisation / UX or Conversion funnel analysis for ecommerce sites
- Haave gained experience from an eCommerce, retail, agency or in-house experience
- Have experience running A/B, multivariate and behavioural targeting tests.
- Have experience of relevant personalisation software (Optimizely, AB Tasty, Monetate, Dynamic Yield etc.).
- Be highly analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills to provide clear, concise, accurate, and timely communication across different stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of usability best practice and application to ecommerce environment.
- A keen eye for detail and design with strong ability to plan and organise own workload
Benefits of this Senior CRO Manager role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – Av 3 days in the office.
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great opportunity for someone at the start of their career to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2202-109950.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.