Senior CRM Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading fashion retail brand in the UK as they look for a Senior Customer Relationship (CRM) Manager, to join their team in London.
Your responsibilities as a Senior CRM Manager are as follows:
* Drive customer retention strategies across all channels
* Collaborate with internal and external teams in planning and execution of CRM campaigns
* Pursue new opportunities that will drive retention, acquisition, and incremental sales
* Manage customer database, data analysis, reporting, and annual budget plans
* Use key insights to drive loyalty and gain audience segments
* Keep abreast with new CRM technologies, leverage on new tools, and recommend innovations
* Manage all internal and external communication in relation to CRM campaigns / briefs
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years’ experience in the same capacity, preferably in fashion
* Extensive experience in forecasting and customer database management, direct marketing, multichannel marketing (including digital), data analysis
* Results-oriented, highly driven, and passionate about the fashion industry
* Strong planning, communication, presentation, reporting, and analytical skills
* Strong experience in managing and collaborating with suppliers
In return for your hard work and commitment, the company is willing to provide a competitive salary with great benefits.
If you think that you have what it takes to take on a new challenge, then apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.