Senior CRM Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a well-known luxury cosmetics brand as they look for a Senior Customer Relationship (CRM) Manager, who will lead their CRM strategies in Western Europe.
Your responsibilities as a Senior CRM Manager are as follows:
* Drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention strategies across all channels
* Improve overall customer experience by optimizing journey and touchpoints (e-commerce, online, social, omni-channel, retail, etc.)
* Collaborate with internal and external teams (e.g. agencies) in planning and execution of CRM campaigns / innovative strategies
* Manage and monitor budget, product / sales performance, and reporting
* Enhance CRM database to gather key insights on customer preferences; use these insights to drive retention and loyalty, and gain key audience segments
* Keep abreast with new CRM technologies, leverage on new tools, and recommend innovations
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor’s degree with at least 6 years’ experience in the same capacity, preferably in retail
* Extensive experience in customer acquisition, customer retention, customer life-cycle management, executing loyalty programs, direct marketing campaigns
* Working knowledge in print production processes
* Strong planning, communication, presentation, reporting, and analytical skills
* Highly creative with strong copy-writing skills
* Well-organized and can work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
In return for your hard work and commitment, the company is willing to provide an attractive salary, plus great benefits.
If you think that you have what it takes to take on a new challenge, then apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.