Senior CRM Executive
| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with an Iconic British Fashion Retailer, that is looking for a Senior CRM Executive to join their team within the City of London. Known for their style and creativity, our client has always taken pride in helping their customers to stand out from the crowd. They are investing heavily in the continual growth of their CRM team, to ensure they are delivering their customers the best experiences across digital.
The Senior CRM Executive will be responsible for defining robust strategies to grow the database and increase revenue. This will through a combination of automated programs, lifecycle marketing campaigns, using data and insights to deliver enganging CRM campaigns and working collaboratively with the Digital Marketing, Web and Content teams. This role will also have involve managing a Junior Executive.
Typical day to day duties include:
- Produce regular campaigns and create automated programmes to maximise revenue and drive the continual growth of the database
- Focus on developing Email and App communications, whilst exploring the incorporation of new channels
- Use insights to segment audience, creating profiles to effectively target customers, tailor customer experiences and track through lifecycle to ensure customers receive a quality experience
- Input into the broader planning of activity, including content generation and the testing strategy. Working with the in-copy studio to produce effective communications that adhere to brand guidelines
- Assist with the management of the CRM budget; ensuring activity is delivered within budget
- Managing an Exec on a daily basis in building and executing CRM Campaigns, ensure work is delivered on time
You will be a Senior CRM Executive with at least 4 years relevant experience gained with a retailer. Experience working within Fashion is preferable, but not essential.
You will be a graduate calibre candidate within Marketing or a related field.
You will have excellent organisation skills, a strong attention to details and proven experience in driving results through CRM Campaigns. You will have a combination of analytical and creative mindset to define and deliver innovative campaigns.
Our client offer a whole host of perks, from including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty, excellent progression opportunities and am amazing staff discount,
The salary range for this will be £35,000-£40,0000. Contact me via email@example.com for more information.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.