Senior Content & Campaign Manager
| | |
Quest have partnered with a leading International FMCG Brand and Retailer, well established in the lifestyle space with a reputation of launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets. They are on the lookout for a Senior Content & Campaign Manager to join their team, take ownership of the organic social plan and lend their expertise to creating amazing content for all channels.
Our client create inspiring content and work with a range of ambassadors across the Sports, Music, Urban Fashion and Creative spaces, the role will suit someone with an eye for capturing inspiring, eye catching content that will resonate with audiences.
The role will have a hybrid working pattern of 2 or 3 days in the office/from home, giving the right person considerable work life balance.
As the Senior Content & Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for the conception of 360 campaigns to drive digital reach, engagement and sales. You will have ownership of the organic social plan (including all influencer and ambassador activities & running PR events to create content), and lead the end-to-end management of 360 campaigns for product launches and brand development projects.
Day to day duties include:
- Define and develop campaign strategies to drive reach, engagement and web traffic for key brands
- End-to-end management of each campaign from its objectives, budget, target audience, content production, amplification strategy, optimisation and reporting
- Create and co-ordinate the production of best channel-specific content, working with a network of content producers, influencers and ambassadors
- Community manage social channels (with support), including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and uncover insights from target audiences
- Deliver premium content to internal stakeholders to maximise engagement and conversion in direct and indirect channels; from brand content, product highlights and finally to events.
- Report on campaign & content performance and adapting practices to ensure optimal performance and efficiency of spend.
- Manage and mentor the Content & Campaign Executive who directly reports to you.
The Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Senior Content & Campaign Manager you will have/be/need:
- Passionate and professional self-starter with a minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role (Agency or Brand side)
- A digital-first marketer with a hands-on understanding of all tactics and platforms within the mix
- Lives and breathes social media and video content; full of new ideas in order to create great content
- Being trend aware and working quickly to maximise opportunities
- Collaborative approach to working on projects and with both internal and external stakeholders
- An understanding of how budgets work, realistic deliverables; feeling comfortable negotiating and ensuring projects represent good value and great content for the brands
- In depth knowledge of relevant software platforms and tools e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, eCRM tools, CMS, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Final Cut, InDesign, Video Editing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with people at all levels within the business
- Desirable – knowledge of Urban Fashion/Music/Sport/Creators in order to promote our key product lines
What’s in it for you…
As well as a generous salary between £45,000 – £55,000 p.a the rolle offers a whole host of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fantastic healthcare benefits: (i.e Private Medical Insurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Medicash Health Plan etc…)
- Excellent non-contributory Pension Scheme, up to 14%*
- Employee Discount, up to 50%*
- and many more
Contact Jay Thandi directly to find out more about this exceptional opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.