Senior Content and Campaign Manager
| | |
Quest are working with an internationally recognised Brand on the look out for an exceptional Senior Content and Campaign Manager to join their team in North West London. Globally recognised they are looking for a creative, bold and exciting manager to enhance their Social, Influencer and PR offering.
The Senior Content and Campaign Manager will be responsible for the end to end management of all social, Influencer and PR campaigns to enhance the brand reputation, drive traffic to the brand and retail partner websites and promote product launches.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Define and develop the content strategy across channels, taking ownership of Organic Social, Influencer and PR and ensuring content is optimised for different channels including web, email, paid media and more
- Community manage social channels (i.e Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and follow upcoming trend and new platforms (TikTok)
- Manage direct report and PR agency partner
- Work closely with content producers, Influencers and Ambassadors
- Support the Senior Brand Manager in defining brand roadmap and ensuring content is optmised across channels
- Identify and work with a network of digital influencers and ambassadors to maximise reach and audience relevance
- Use insights to identify and segment audience for relevant targetting
- Work closely and support widen marketing teams and key internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience
To be successful in your application for the Senior Content and Campaign Manager you will be immersed in the world of social with an in depth knowledge of what makes great content. You will have 5 years relevant experience and worked within a brand in a similar role previously.
You will be a hands on marketing professional who enjoys getting “stuck in” and making things happen.
You will have a in depth knowledge of relevant platforms and tools e.g. Facebook, YT, Insta, eCRM tools, Sprout social, GA, CMS, Photoshop, Final Cut, InDesign, Video editing.
The role requires someone who can capture the audiences attention and has a natural flair for telling a compelling story. You will be a confident communicator who can bring ideas to life and works collaboratively with wider teams.
For more details about the role feel free to reach out to Jay Thandi on email@example.com
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.