Senior Consultant & Assistant Manager (Business Continuity)
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading and award-winning professional services company as they look for a Senior Consultant & Assistant Manager (Business Continuity), that will help support their business units and operations.
As a Senior Consultant & Assistant Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Implement end-to-end Business Continuity Management (BCM) programs
* Lead, manage, and develop BCM teams in multiple industries
* Client management – from managing expectations, account, billing, and collection
* Oversee and monitor BCM services’ presales / sales activities
* Establish and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external teams/clients
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of experience in the same capacity (Assistant Manager level)
* Relevant experience collaborating with cross functional teams in a multinational organization is an advantage
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills, and detail-oriented
* Certification: Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP)
* Saudi based (required)
A rewarding career awaits and in return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay a competitive salary, along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.