Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are working for a retailer who is looking for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst r to support within this multi-faceted consumer facing business. In this role you will be instrumental in all aspects of financial and commercial decision making.
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITY!!!
This role is to provide commercial & accurate finance business support to the head office team
The roles and responsibilities of this Senior Commercial Finance Analyst –
- Preparation of Timely and Accurate Management Reports
- Responsible for the delivery of information to External Auditors
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Being involved in all Commercial analysis and insight
- preparation of Budgets and forecasts for different cost centres
- Cost of Sales calculations and review for budgetary purposes
- Commercial reporting and analysis
- Financial Review of Business Opportunities
- Assist with the training & development of new starters.
To be successful in this Senior Commercial Finance Analyst role –
- Initially a 3 month contract wiith the optionto be extended or go perm.
- Qualified/Part ACCA, ACA, CIMA or vis experienceYou must have experience of a commercial accountant/manager or business partner
- You must have experience in a Retail, Hospitality or FMCG business
- Strong excel and finance systems knowledge / experience
- Providing financial data and analysis to the BU Managers
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to communicate key messages tostakeholers
- Proactive with strong communication skills
The benefits of this Senior Commercial Finance Analyst –
This role will be a relocation opportunity within the UK if not based there already, so you must be able to relocate. Though they appreciate that this is a big move they are very committed in making the relocation and on-boarding as seamless as possible.
- Hybrid working (3 days on the office)
- Private healthcare
If the role is suitable to your skills commercial and professionally please apply today quoting the reference JO-2012-108470.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.