Senior Buyer – Luxury Jewelry and Accessories
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is proud to partner a global Lifestyle & Accessories brand with stores & websites worldwide.
This Senior Buyer role is to work across cross-functional to drive the performance of a specific set of fashion brands across all channels and markets.
Responsibilities for this Senior Buyer role include –
- Building the budget and range & ensuring stock is ordered and allocated correctly.
- Lead the category management team (team of 2-3 people)
- Trading and promoting their category and profitably clearing stock.
- KPIs include department sales, gross margin £’s and stock, intake margin, terminal, stock, density, stock turn, and availability targets.
- Prepare and deliver annual and seasonal strategies
- Identifies new opportunities and develops relationships with potential new brands
- Deliver range presentations
- Ensure WSSI and commitments are accurately maintained
- Monitor top-line flow of stock in and out of the Distribution Centre
To be successful in this Senior Buyer role –
- 5 years + experience as a Category Manager, Branded Buying or Merchandising role within a retail business with multiple channels
- Strong Excel skills and working knowledge of planning systems
- You must have management experience, leading a small team.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Demonstrably high level of commercial awareness
- Understanding of key metrics of the merchandising functions such as OTB, Range reviews, and sales and stock intake
The benefits of this Senior Buyer role –
- Bonus Potential
- 24 days holidays
- 5% contributory pension
- 2/3 days working in office
If you are keen to be part of a new organization that is growing globally and is a market leader in its field, please send your cv today with your reference no. JO-2203-110048
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.