Senior Branch Merchandiser
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with this truly global, highstreet retail fashion group that has been established for 50 years and has over 1,000 stores internationally.
This is a new vacancy due to growth in their business within the UK & in European market and is looking for a Senior Branch Merchandiser to lead the inventory strategy and help plan the stock within a category & work closely with a division of close-knit stores across the UK & EU.
The responsibilities of the Senior Branch Merchandiser position include –
- To devise a top-line inventory budgets to ensure that profit and stock management KPI’s on a key category are delivered in line with the company strategy.
- Have weekly contact with the stores (who all order stocks directly) on their inventory management across all categories and working with the logistics and supply chain team.
- Ensure the appropriate distribution of inventory across UK & EU branches based on sales and inventory availability
- To make conclusive, commercial stock decision that will benefit the store portfolio
- Identify and action stock consolidations to ensure all products are sold out in a timely manner and that you are not holding on to old/out of stocks in stores
- Determine & execute any price amendments
- Generate and analyse inventory and sales reports to understand relevant trends
To be successful in this Senior Branch Merchandiser position –
- You must have 5-7 years of experience within a senior Branch Merchandising, Inventory Control, Allocation, Forecasting or Demand/Merchandising position
- Previous experience within the fashion retail industry is an advantage
- Detailed understanding of relevant metrics and KPI’s relating to inventory management
- Highly analytical and numerate with advanced excel skills required
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Keen to progress in the future of leading a small team
- Have to travel in the UK & EU (average 2-4 times a year post covid)
- Extensive experience of forecasting, setting targets and budgeting
- Knowledge of best practice principles and processes
The benefits included in this Senior Branch Merchandiser position include-
- Bonus potential that is paid out bi-annually
- Generous holiday allowance
- 2 days in the central London head office and 3 days WFH
- Contributory pension
- Optional Private healthcare
- 30% Staff discount across the group
If this role sounds like you and you have the right planning, forecasting and analytical skills for this position and to join the progressive, global fashion powerhouse, please send your cv quoting the referenceJO-2110-109538
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.