Senior Area Optometrist
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with one of the largest importers and retailers within spectacles & sunglasses, with their 150-store portfolio within malls, travel and online destinations. Due to the continue store opening program they are looking for a Senior Optometrist to move around different stores and have a more strategic role in head office.
The roles and responsibilities of this Senior Area Optometrist position –
- Overseeing a number of stores and Optometrist
- Looking at training and performance and upskilling new and existing talent
- Perform hand on duties and wye sight tests etc when needed
- help launch new stores and making sure you have the right Optometrist for the stores.
- Involved strategically in offering the best clinical and technical advice.
- Provide visual field and retinal imaging assessments
- Investigating the latest technology regarding eye care
- Consult with patients regarding their eye health
- Have technical experience to providing expert guidance on preventative measures alongside ways they can maintain their current eye condition
- Work collaboratively as a team and have involvement with the Branch Manager /Director all the way up to CEO level.
To be successful in this Senior Area Optometrist position –
- Qualified Optometrist
- BSc or MSc Optometry degree
- You must have 3 years + within a retail setting
- Someone who has operated as an Area Manager Senior Optometrist.
- Fully Registered with a practising license from the DHA/HAAD/MOH/NHRA/QCH
- An excellent communicator with all level from staff, retail Director, CEO and most importantly the customers.
- Has been involved in training and developing new and existing Optometrists
- Driving KPI’s form a customer satisfaction, repeat business and sale targets.
- Aware of the latest equipment & techniques for vision correction
- Can operate in small teams and be hand-on where needed.
- This role will be head office base with travel to stores.
The benefits of this Senior Area Optometrist –
- Competitive salary
- Staff Discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Private medical insurance
This is great company that truly put their customer and people first and operate within a professional and entrepreneurial environment. If you have the required skills and think can work well in this culture, please apply today quoting the reference JO-2103-108834.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.