| | |
Quest Search & Selection are proud to be recruiting for an Senior Allocator for a well renowned premium retailer. The client is a global leader in the design of premium lifestyle products in fashion and home.
The position is to support with utilizing dedicated IT applications to create and manage all initial and replenishment allocations of stock to stores and providing key reporting and analysis to support planning and buying processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities for this Senior Allocator
- Being able to produce, analyse, summarize and communicate the size selling performance and execute the release of initial product distribution with the Assistant Merchandiser.
- Being able to ensure the financial success of the product to meet or exceed gross profit, sales, and inventory turn goals.
- Working, developing and maintaining effective relationships with cross functional teams.
- Developing knowledge in the store attribute and geographic performance.
- Managing communication with field contacts on a store by store basis if required regarding inventory/replenishment.
- Being able to monitor and ensure the availability of the seasonal and core products in stores.
To be successful in this Senior Allocator
· Operating at Allocator or Merchandising position in both core or branch.
· Strong attitude for math’s and technical knowledge.
· Being able to prioritize, organize and understand distribution strategies.
· Team work.
· Written and oral communication skills.
· Sales/stock knowledge and the ability to provide strategies.
· MS Word and Excel experience recruitment.
· Knowledge of working on the distribution systems and spreadsheets.
This business is a true global brand that offers the opportunity for growth and progression. Other benefits include bonus, holidays, season ticket loan, discount and pension. If this opportunity sounds like you please apply quoting the reference JO-1901-105752.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.