| | |
A hugely ambitious retailer has openings for experienced allocators to join their progressive team in London. The successful candidate will ensure that the department’s objectives are achieved through effective management of stock.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
· Visiting competitor stores to compare merchandising techniques;
· Updating merchandising systems through effective use of WSSI and OTB plans;
· Liaise with suppliers and distribution to resolve and prevent delivery issues;
· Support the merchandiser in the presentation of the range for review for senior management.
You will need experience in:-
· Merchandising in Mens, Womens, Kids or any other fashion-related areas.
· Good education; probably to degree level.
· Using Excel to a high level and systems experience.
· Presenting your findings to senior management teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a rewarding role at a successful and growing retailer and to build upon your existing knowledge of allocating and merchandising. If this role sounds like you and you have the right credentials, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-1903-106125.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.