Senior Accounting Manager
| | |
As an Senior Accounting Manager, you will:
The main purpose is to oversee a capable Accounting Team as well as efficient accounting processes in order to provide accurate and timely financial and tax reporting for the firms. The primary goal is to build and keep an effective team in charge of the company’s accounting, tax, treasury management, and financial auditing processes. Compliance with group standards, as well as internal and external financial and tax reporting standards and obligations, is another important goal.
- Preparing financial reports and presentations, analysing the performance of the staff, engaging in audits, managing schedules and guidelines, and establishing strategies to improve systems and services are all responsibilities of a senior accounting manager.
- Work with each direct report to ensure that team members are performing at their best to set goals and targets for each year in accordance with the company’s strategies, and to monitor and advise on progress in order to improve the development of the team professionally.
In control of Fixed Assets Management and Tax Accounting as well:
- Oversee the closing of accounts on a monthly basis. Examine the company’s financial accounts for correctness and compliance with Group and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Keep track of the company’s capital expenditures.
- Responsible for the tax governance and compliance strategy formulation and management for the company.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.