Senior Account Manager – Digital Media
| | |
Note – based London or M4 or WFH (work from home / split)
Our client is a market leading online publication that has grown exponentially over the last 3 years. Now they are at an exciting turning point as they expand with new content marketing and events to compliment the publication’s products and services.
They seek to hire an ambitious, commercially minded sales-person who is about to sell content packages. Therefore, ideal experience could cover any of the following:- E-Shots, Adverts, Directories, Webinars, Roundtables, Events, Whitepapers and Memberships. You will need to be passionare about digital media and advertising solutions. This is a great chance to join a medium sized business with limitless career and growth prospects.
The company seeks a Senior Account Managers who can consult and sell high value marketing solutions to blue chip businesses and advertising agencies. You need to be a dedicated and focused Account Manager who is relationship-driven with an end to end service approach to growing and strengthening their customer base.
Skills & Responsibilities:
· Selling marketing programmes and digital marketing packages
- Managing and scaling up media products such as Events, Webinars, Content Creation, White Papers, Round Tables plus Online Advertising and E-campaigns.
- Overseeing results through conversion tracking, targeted marketing, e-shots.
- Enabling clients to hit their marketing campaign goals through scaling and results.
- Reporting for creating custom reports for clients with analytics.
- Account Management or Sales / Business Development background (preferably in Media and Publishing).
- Excellent online and digital know how.
- A commercial mind-set with an ability to up-sell quality focused solutions and able to recognize great opportunities with current and new clients
- Able to optimize campaigns for higher client results and conversions
- Proven abilities in a customer-facing position with a track record of commercial gains
- Excellent technological understanding; aware of all the digital touch-points.
- An entrepreneurial mindset which will be actively encouraged, supported and rewarded.
- A passion for online news content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- Hands on approach that will thrive in a growing agency environment.
- Energetic, fast-paced, and a great communicator able to shine in a progressive and evolving environment.
The rewards include great career training and progression opportunities plus an excellent basic salary and significant commission opportunity. If this position sounds of interest please send your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.