Senior Account Executive
| | |
Quest are working with a well established, international consumer PR agency, looking for a Senior Account Executive to work with an exciting new client within the Travel sector. Based in London, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised agency with a whole host of benefits including private medical cover, life assurance, subsidised gym memberships, quarterly team socials and more.
The Senior Account Executive will be working closely with clients to ensure they will receive the right coverage across Media and Social channels. Key responsibilities will include:
- Arranging meetings between relevant press contacts and clients
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- Continuously developing new ideas to increase media coverage and plan to enhance client recognition
- Assisting the Account Manager in future activity planning
- Presenting and pitching opportunities to clients
- Drafting press releases and generating compelling stories
As a Senior Account Executive you will have at least 2 years relevant experience working within a PR agency , managing clients preferably within the Travel sector, but with Consumer or Lifestyle sectors will also be considered. You will have a network of press contacts, strong research, writing and editing skills.
You have a good mix of strategic and analytical skills, natural communicator and be a confident in your ability to present.
The right candidate will receive training and development to progress further in their career.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.