Sales Manager- EU
| | |
Your roles and responsible of this International Sales Manager will include –
· Develop new business opportunities leveraging network of customers, current client relationships, and prospect leads in selected European markets through direct to retail, distribution, and travel.
· To grow the B2B European Complete Sales & Forecasting accountability of the Trade Team
· This is a hunter role to gain new business relationships with Wholesalers, Distributors
· Account management of nurturing these accounts and driving the commerciality and sales growth of the channels.
· Involved with the logistics of the products to be delivered within time to the customer.
· Manage and grow new business opportunity pipeline for the designated territories.
· Identify trends and customer needs in each market, building sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
· Develop market entry strategies to maximise sales potential.
· Manage the onboarding process of new accounts until the account is established and trading successfully key accounts to maximise business opportunities.
What we are looking for:
· You must have Business development, Sales, Account or Wholesale Management experience.
· The candidate ideally has come from a similar environment within food and beverage/Horeca,
· homewares or retail within the premium space.
· You have contacts and have worked in the European space to developed and forge new
· business relationships.
· Have experience in the B2B space.
· If you have any language skills this is advantageous but not essential
· analytical with numbers and forecasts
· Enjoy working towards sales, customer service and retention targets.
· Flexible working conditions
· new role to grow!
· travel (once restrictions are lifted)
This is a unique opportunity for an established brand across retail and digital in the UK. You will join a progressive company with like-minded ambitious people where there is lots of autonomy, less red tap & more opportunity to make a different to the profitability and commerciality of a business. if this sounds like you please send your cv today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.