Sales Consultant – Luxury Watches & Jewellery
| | |
This international business within the luxury Watch, time pieces and accessories sector is looking for an Sales/Brand Consultant in their flagship store.
This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today. The business is part of a wider group which offers the manufacturing and sale of finished jewelry, watches and accessories across the world. The overall accountability of this role here is to deliver the financial results, and be part of a team to deliver results whilst being an ambassador for the brand.
The brand provides a real emphasis on a clienteling service that requires the individual to take a creative approach on building relationships with clients & customers.
As a Sales Associate your key responsibilities will be:
- To work alongside the Store & Deputy Manager towards the store target including the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Be part of any on going training on new products
- Deliver high customer service through team whether by email, over the phone, or in person in the store.
- Produce staff rotas.
- Maintain correct processing of all deliveries.
- Ensure good knowledge of all functions of watches and jewelry products.
- Help display merchandise as directed.
- Taking ownership of customer satisfaction stores, VM, stock takes and deliveries
- Acting as a brand ambassador
To be successful in this flagship Sales Assistant position:
- Sales/Brand or Supervisory experience within luxury brand preferably within a Watch or Jewelry Brand
- A genuine passion for interest in this product area – in particularly within watches
- Experience of working towards sales targets
- Working towards the daily plan for the team.
- Has handled a number of international customers and dealing with service on a 121 consultative basis
- Another language will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
The brand offers a warm and friendly environment and a great salary with generous bonus potential. This is an exciting period for the company who are based in over 100 countries internationally and be part of a global businesses in one of their flagship stores.
If this role sounds like you please send your CV details quoting the reference JO-1902-105873.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.