Sales and Brand Advisor
| | |
Quest are working with a leading international watch retailer looking for a Sales and Brand Advisor to join their Flagship store in Central London.
The role will focus on a few key areas:
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Provide customers with product knowledge and help assist them in making the right purchase
- Inform customers of new lines and special offers
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping in all areas of the store, including sales floor. Stockroom and staff areas
- Ensure presentation cabinets are adequately stocked with relevant models at all times, and with the appropriate product details and price
- Keep management advised of fast of slow moving lines
- Adhere strictly to cash desk security procedures
- Report any suspicious activities by customers, staff or Manager to relevant authority
- Become actively involved where necessary with certain aspects of staff training
- Ensure high personal standard of appearance/hygiene are maintained
You will have some previous retail experience be well presented and have strong communications. A lot of celebrities visit the store, so someone who knows how to remain professional whilst delivering impeccable service to high profile clientele.
Previous experience working in watches, jewellery or high end accessories, fashion or beauty is highly desirable. The salary on this role is between £17,000 – £19,000 + a bonus
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.