Sales Advisor – Oxford
| | |
We are currently looking to hire an Sales Advisor for huge British retail brand that has expanding to almost 100 outlets in the last 15 years. This new position is for one of their larger branches in Oxford.
You will be working alongside the Assistant Manager / Manager to drive sales in store and achieve KPI targets. Typically experience of retail sales within electrical retail, mobile phone retail or furniture retail will be advantageous. Great commercial and customer service skills will be important.
As the Sales Assistant, you will be in the forefront of customer service.
- Your main responsibility to ensure that customers are provided with the best possible service that is tailored to their individual needs.
- You will sell merchandise and manage and follow up all customer enquiries.
- Ensuring the maintenance and high standards of the store are maintained.
To qualify for this exciting position, you must be:
– Experienced in the retail or sales environment
– Confident and has a positive attitude towards work
– Proficient in basic computer applications
– Excellent selling and communication skills
– Able to work on your own initiative
This opportunity comes with an excellent salary package and incentives for the successful candidate. If you think that you have the skills and experience to qualify for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.