Sales Advisor – Enfield
| | |
We are currently looking to hire an Sales Advisor for huge British retail brand that has expanding to almost 100 outlets in the last 15 years. This new position is for one of their larger branches in Enfield.
You will be working alongside the Assistant Manager / Manager to drive sales in store and achieve KPI targets. Typically experience of retail sales within electrical retail, mobile phone retail or furniture retail will be advantageous. Great commercial and customer service skills will be important..
As a Sales Advisor, your duties will include the following:
- Selling insurance/merchandise as well as some administration work
- Advising customers on the best solution for their particular needs
- Produce exceptional customer service at all times
- Building relationships with new customer and servicing of existing ones face to face and via the phone.
- Hiting the store’s KPI sales targets
To be successful in this Sales Advisor position you will need to be:-
- Experience in a similar level in a retail or sales sector
- Confident, flexible and a Team Player
- Have strong selling and communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Very good at customer service
This company is known for treating its employees superbly and they pride themselves on offering great career prospects in this growing business. If this role sounds like you and you have the right credentials, please send your cv quoting the reference JO-1903-106075.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.