Retention Marketing Manager
| | |
About the Company
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading beauty and cosmetics brand, who is looking for a Retention Marketing Manager, to join their team in London.
Key Responsibilities as a Retention Marketing Manager:
- Working on various segmented email campaigns, with Commercial and Brand Marketing teams to ensure the email channel drives optimum revenue
- To improve engagement with existing customers to increase frequency of purchase, by having a good understanding from the analysis.
- To ensure that emails are compliant with GDPR
- To report on the performance of email marketing campaigns to this business and what improvements can be made based on this.
- To ensure marketing strategies are market- led and innovative by keeping up to date with new technologies.
- Implementation of email marketing from planning, briefing, amendments, testing, sign off, deployment and reporting.
- Have experience working in a similar role within an Ecommerce business
- To have worked in a cosmetics or Fashion company
- Have worked with ESP
- To have strong analytical skills and have a good understanding of email KPI’s
- To have a good understanding of customer segmentation and targeting strategies with experience managing customer data
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive Salary
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.