Retail Trade Analyst
| | |
Quest Search and Selection has partnered with a B2B eCommerce company that is looking to grow its High Street proposition. After recently opening new stores, they are now looking for a Retail Trade Analyst to join their team.
As a Retail Trade Analyst, you will be responsible for managing budgets, analyzing sales, and forecasting. You will have a track record of analyzing store performance, identifying potential growth areas, and creating accurate forecasts to present and assist the leadership team to assist in Retail decision making.
The Responsibilities of this Retail Trade Analyst role would include:
- Preparing reports for the daily sales report, the monthly management pack, and the trade pack.
- Creating the annual budget, forecast and latest view.
- Analysing data to determine trends in sales, costs and profitability to assist the leadership team in decision making.
- Regular performance reviews with the business, reviewing variances, profitability and latest view.
- Analyse and evaluate new business opportunities within stores and with new business partners.
- Ad-hoc trading analysis of promotions/offers.
To be successful in your application for the Retail Trade Analyst:
- Must be a Qualified Accountant (ICAEW, CIMA, ACCA).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Expertise in analysing trends, forecasting, and reporting to assist in the decision-making process.
- Ability to deal with large volumes of data (preferably in BI). Strong IT skills including Advanced Excel and Financial Modelling.
- Knowledge of developing systems, implementing change, and using automation to increase efficiency.
- Flexible & diplomatic in approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Forward-thinking and a team player.
- Working in a similar role for a retailer is highly desirable.
If this opportunity is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact Adriane Dicolen who would be more than happy to provide you with more information about this excellent opportunity. The business is looking to offer an attractive salary of between £35,000 – £45,000 per annum (with benefits) to the ideal candidate.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.