Retail POS & Signage Coordinator
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with an international retailer looking for a talented Print Coordinator to join their team in London. We are ideally looking for an enthusiastic candidate with background in print production. This is to run the internal in-house POS and signage for stores with some interaction with external agencies.
As a POS & Signage Co-ordinator, you will:
- Manage all store signages (output, collating, printing, distribution)
- Manage print requests for quoting/ ordering
- Working to volume of briefs for on-going new product and seasonal trends
- Keep and maintain image library
- Monitor ink and paper stocks
- Produce artwork using templates provided by the
- Put designs and images into suitable format and sizing for inclusion on website
- Perform relevant ad hoc tasks
To be successful in this POS & Signage Co-ordinator role :
- Background in POS & Print design ideally in the retail industry or agency side who have produced Point of Sale for retail clients.
- Knowledgeable in large format printing, printing methodologies, and creating POS InDesign templates
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), MS Office
- Highly creative, keen on details, organized, and a team player
- Can work in both PC and Mac
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. You will also receive a generous holiday allowance, central London working office, staff discount and pension. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position please apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.