| | |
One of the leading commercial players on the Channel Islands is currently looking for a Store Manager to work within one of their branded high street Supermarkets.
This business has been operating for a number of years on the Channel Islands and has a good reputation and works within some of the largest UK food and non-food brands,
Their ethos is to provide the service that their customers require. Working closely with the community, they work with UK suppliers to be able to offer a large variety and choice.
As Store Manager your responsibilities will include –
- Operating one of their branded sites managing
- Profit and loss accountabiltiy
- Driving the legalities & compliance of your store.
- Team engage your team to deliver on set KPIs.
- Training & development and working closely with your Area & HR Manager
To be successful in this Store Manager role
- The position will require small supermarket, value, forecourt or convenience experience ideally at a Store Manager level
- The exposure of managing at least 40 -100k per week.
- Leading and developing through your team, being hands-on and leading from the front.
- You must be self-motivated and work well in an autonomous, commercial environment
- level of business acumen to drive sales through people, service & compliance standards.
Relocating to the Channel Islands represent a fantastic opportunity and a lifestyle that you cannot obtain in the UK;
- Lower tax rate and social security (on average an extra 4-6k per annum compared to the UK!)
- One of the sunniest places in the British Isles!
- Relaxing lifestyle
- As VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France.
In return you will receive –
- Visa to work on the island
- full relocation costing
- Accommodation allowance for your first year that is reviewed annually.
- Bonuses (profit related),
- Pension & private healthcare
- staff discount.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-1802-104292.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.