| | |
About the Company:
Quest Search & Selection are looking to partner with this international premium retailer & brand which has continued success in Europe. This fashion & accessories brand is a heritage brand. The Company is looking for a Retail Manager to join the Manchester team
The roles and responsibilities of a Retail Manager would be:
- Product knowledge training and development
- To guide and appropriately manage the assistant manager and floor sales staff.
- Daily staff briefings to guide and motivate the sales team for the day
- Maintaining effective communication channels across retail, stock, and store colleagues.
- Maintain visual merchandising conditions and store standards according to brand guidelines
- Ensuring compliance procedures are met by all members of staff
- Ensuring that sales KPIs are met on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To develop successful sales strategies in order to drive customer traffic and ensure that customers are happy with their experience in the store
- Accountable for the operational control & shop floor standards -including cash handling, security measures and visual standards.
To be successful as the Retail Manager:
- It is essential that you have managed a sales team either from a premium or high street retail environment where service level is of the highest standards.
- You must have store management experience
- Ideally have current or previous retail experience within an airport or travel environment
- That you will partake in a 5-year security check to achieve the airport pass
- You must have excellent organisational skills and be able to maintain the store’s overall outlook
- To be able to work in a fast pace environment
What’s in it for you…
- career opportunities in a growing brand in the UK
If you are interested in this new exciting opportunity, then please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.