Retail Facilities Manager
| | |
About the Company:
Quest Search and Selection is working with one of the most well-known successful, premium retailers, that has stores across 7 different countries. They are looking for a Retail Facilities Manager for their London Flagship store.
Key Responsibilities as a Retail Facilities Manager:
· Ensure high levels of store operations by conducting a daily store inspection
· Review and address any areas that does not meet the company’s standards
· Oversee the stock take process
· Control costs and losses and ensuring that it is in line or below the company’s target
· Manages the P/L account within and agreed operational budget
· Deputise for the General Manager when required
· Ensure that the store is compliant with Health and Safety procedures
To be a successful Retail Facilities Manager, you need:
· To Have experience working from an operational, facilities or back of house role within retail
· Strong Organisation and time management skills
· To have a good understanding of budgeting and financial management
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.