Retail Buyer (Menswear)
| | |
Quest is working with a leading retail business in the Middle East looking for a Retail Buyer (Menswear) to join their team in Dubai. We are ideally looking for someone who has significant experience working for top retail brands.
As a Retail Buyer, you will:
– Support buying team in trading, pricing and product strategies for the menswear category
– Gather key insights for performance improvement, developing marketing programs/campaigns, and price adjustments
– Foster cross-functional team and stakeholder relationships to improve all buying, sales, and branding strategies
– Source, manage, and negotiate contracts with suppliers
– Prepare and present budget and forecast reports
– Keep updated with the latest seasonal trends
– Ensure availability of stock and fresh assortments
Desirable skills and background:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or similar field
– With at least 5 years’ experience as an Apparel or Menswear Buyer, E-Commerce Buyer, Trader, or similar role/capacity
– Solid product knowledge across the retail menswear category
– Strong in MS Excel – comfortable with data analysis and converting them into insights
– Strong project management, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills
– Working knowledge in the following e-commerce platforms
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are a proven retail Buyer, looking for a new challenge and would like to be based in the sunny Dubai, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.