Restaurant Manager – Standalone KSA
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a Group of Fine Dining Restaurants that are seeking a very unique Restaurant Manager to lead the restaurant operations and oversee quality and consistency in the service. This role based in Riyadh, KSA.
We are looking for a unique individual with a very strong character, hands on approach and a very good knowledge in managing the P&L. This position will be reporting to the Head of Operations.
As the Restaurant Manager, your responsibilities include:
- P&L management
- Menu Engineering
- Staff trainings
- SOP implementation
- Hands on management
- Recruiting new staff members
- Mid-year and annual appraisals for staff
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Marketing planning
- Negotiate the best deals with suppliers
- Responsible for guest satisfaction and quality of product
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Restaurant Manager):
- Standalone fine dining restaurant management experience – min 3 years
- Experience in KSA is essential
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a college or university
- Fluent in English and able to write management reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Arabic speakers are preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Candidate should be based in KSA or willing to relocate Riyadh KSA
This is not a position in a hotel and candidates from Hotel Backgrounds shall not be considered.
Package offered is between SAR 15,000 up to SAR 18,000 – all in.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
Unfortunately, only suitable candidates will be selected at this time
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.