Restaurant Manager – KSA
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a Group of Restaurants that are seeking a very unique Restaurant Manager to lead the restaurant operations and oversee quality and consistency in the service. This role based in Riyadh, KSA.
We are looking for a unique individual with a very strong character, hands on approach and a very good knowledge in managing the P&L. This position will be reporting to the Operation Manager.
As the Restaurant Manager, your responsibilities include:
* Day to day operation of the outlet – fine dining
* SOPs development and implementation
* Ensuring consistency of service with a special attention to the VIPs
* P&L management
* Menu Engineering
* Staff trainings
* Hands on management
* Recruiting new staff members
* Mid-year and annual appraisals for staff
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Negotiate the best deals with suppliers
* Responsible for guest satisfaction and quality of product
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Restaurant Manager):
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in standalone fine dining restaurant
* Experience in GCC is a must
* Hospitality Diploma or Degree
* Fluent in English and able to write management reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
* Due to visa availability we consider Azerbaijani and Lebanese candidates only at this time.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* Multitasking and people orientated
* Pre-opening experience is an advantage
This is not a position in a hotel and candidates from Hotel background shall not be considered.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.