Restaurant Manager – Fine dining – KSA
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a Group of Restaurants that are seeking a very unique Restaurant Manager to lead the restaurant operations and oversee quality and consistency in the service. This role based in Riyadh, KSA.
We are looking for a unique individual with a very strong character, hands on approach and a very good knowledge in managing the P&L. This position will be reporting to the Operation Manager.
As the Restaurant Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Day to day operation of the outlet – fine dining
- SOPs development and implementation
- Ensuring consistency of service with a special attention to the VIPs
- P&L management
- Menu Engineering
- Staff trainings
- Hands on management
- Recruiting new staff members
- Mid-year and annual appraisals for staff
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Negotiate the best deals with suppliers
- Responsible for guest satisfaction and quality of product
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Restaurant Manager):
- Minimum 3 years experience in standalone fine dining restaurant
- Experience in GCC is a must
- Hospitality Diploma or Degree
- Fluent in English and able to write management reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Arabic speakers are preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Multitasking and people orientated
- Pre-opening experience is an advantage
This is not a position in a hotel and candidates from Hotel background shall not be considered.
Package offered is between SAR 7,000 up to SAR 10,000, single accommodation and transport are provided.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
Unfortunately, only suitable candidates will be selected at this time.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.