Restaurant General Manager – 5* Hotel
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is working with a stunning 5* Hotel, part of international hotel chain based in Qatar looking for a Restaurant General Manager for one of their high-end venues.
We are looking for an energetic individual with a very strong character, hands on approach and very guest orientated.
As the Restaurant General Manager, your responsibilities include:
· Day to day management of the venue (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
· Managing, training and motivating the team (40+ staff members)
· Leading by example
· Staff schedule and vacation plan
· Menu Engineering monitoring
· Mid-year and annual appraisals for staff
· P&L Management
· Budgeting and forecasting
· Responsible for guest satisfaction and quality of product
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Restaurant General Manager):
· Minimum 2 years as Restaurant Manager/ Restaurant General Manager
· Experience in 5* hotels – luxury is a must
· Europe/ America/ Australia experience is a plus
· Experience in managing large venues with high guest turnover
· Team management 40+ staff members
· Positive, energetic and a good motivator
· Relationship builder and keeper: guests and staff
· Hospitality Degree from Europe/ America/ Australia
· Fluent in English and able to write management reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Candidate should be willing to relocate to Qatar
Package offered is QAR 10,000 – 12,000 basic salary + housing + transport + family status
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
Unfortunately, only suitable candidates will be selected at this time
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.