Regional Visual Merchandiser
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this international retailer & brand which has continued success in Asia, Europe & the UK. This non-food gift & accessories retailer has over 100 stores and continue to open up new stores within the UK high street & key shopping centre location!
The business pride themselves on a reputation of excellence and exceptional customer service and a unique product offer that is fun & innovative that kids & adults love!
Through your vm guidelines and implementation you will have a major impact on the sales & commercial performance of 13-15 stores across the Kent, Essex & Norfolk locations.
The roles and responsibilities of a Field Visual Merchandiser would be –
- You will implement effective visual merchandising in stores in order to maximise store sales and to coach stores on executing and delivering brand expectations.
- Reporting to the VM Manager to set up of VM briefs & changes
- Ensure Managers are trained and coached to achieve desired merchandising standards
- Provide feedback to store teams to ensure brand standards are achieved
- Report on store brief execution and standards
- Provide feedback to Regional Managers regarding store standards and relevant merchandising/stock issues
- Commercial analysis of product performance reports to maximise sales opportunities
To be successful in the Field Visual Merchandising role you must have –
- Field or Stand Alone VM store experience
- That you have been in a position where you have influenced and educated Store Manager’s on visual standards & store changes.
- Have experience of utilising commercial sales reports
- Ability to multi-task and manage your diary regarding work priorities across multiple sites.
- This role will also involve regular travel so will require someone who is flexible to travel around Bedfordshire Buckinghamshire & Middlesex and there maybe overnight stays when needed.
- Have worked in a retail store environment ( fashion, accessories or non-food stores) that is fast paced and where there are daily changes that need to be implemented .
The Benefits of this Field Visual Merchandiser role include –
- Full travel or mileage paid for
- The chance to work within a number of high profile stores in including Richmond & Brent Cross.
- To work in a pure visual role where she can influence store teams on a daily basis – no 2 days are the same!
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.