Regional Operations Food & Beverage Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this independently owned convenience & petrol forecourt operator with over 50 sites across the UK.
This is a newly developed role to bring on board a Regional Operations Food & Beverage Manager who will develop & lead all own label quick service/food to go areas within the forecourt retailer.
Key responsibilities of this Regional Operations Food & Beverage Manager position –
- Lead and develop existing restaurants and teams
- Take full P&L accountability for each location, this includes management of menu, staff, sales, and profits
- Developing the company’s in-house brand to trade with other available locations as a blueprint to copy.
- Work closely with store design, trading, and operations to develop as many sites as possible across the network.
- Accountable for staff management (Inc. Costs)and development of a workforce for future needs
- Ensure all sites are fully legal and compliant
- Develop a future roadmap for extension of brands foodservice offer into available locations and new opportunities
- Ensure good customer service and feedback
To be successful in your application for this Regional Operations Food & Beverage Manager you must have –
- Proven track record of Food Service, Food & Beverage or Hospitality
- Previously run a Quick Service Restaurant
- Have operated into a Regional, Area or Field Management experience with a track record of success
- Experienced in developing Food Service menus and concepts
- A UK driving license
- Previously carried out Food Hygiene certification
- Premise License Holder
- Ability to influence at all level’s teams through the board
- Experience of F&B, QSR in a retail Forecourt Operations environment is not a must but preferred
Benefits of this Regional Operations Food & Beverage Manager position –
- Petrol Card
- Contributory Pension
- Good working environment
- Can be based anywhere in the UK (Head office based in the South-East)
If you feel you have the right experience and entrepreneurial spirit to take your experience to an SME to grow their own-brand business then please apply and quote the reference JO-2112-109738.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.