Regional Manager – Yorkshire
| | |
Quest is working with a huge and successful fast-fashion Retail group in the UK looking for an experienced Regional Manager to lead their team in the Yorkshire area.
We are looking for someone with excellent people management skills, and strong experience in handling multiple stores.
As a Regional Manager, you will:
– Develop and execute and sales development strategies for your assigned area
– Take full responsibility in setting business objectives and P&L
– Ensure achievement of store sales KPIs and financial objectives
– Develop high competitor and market awareness within the team
– Lead process improvements and ensure stores’ compliance to all company policies
– Train, coach, and manage all store teams across assigned territories
Desirable skills and background:
– You must have Regional, Area or District Management experience within retail.
– You must have current or past experience within a high street fashion environment.
– Excellent leadership and people management skills
– A track record of success in leading area teams.
Ideally the candidate will be based in the West, South, East Yorkshire & Humberside or Lincolnshire areas.
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with great benefits.
Benefits included of this Regional Manager position include –
Exceptional staff discount
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.