Recruitment & Training Manager – Delivery Business
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in western Europe and is scaling up it’s business in London and other European countries!
This role will be to recruit for on-going volume-based recruitment for the employed riders as part of their growing distribution model.
Roles & Responsibilities of this Recruitment & Training Manager
- To be in charge of going through application of candidates for riders and operation staff
- Arranging interviews
- formulate & delivered face to face training manuals and programmes for initial training practices. This will be training around process/culture and upskilling.
- Updating and refreshing adverts and keeping a pipeline of candidates coming through
- Conducting face to face weekly assessment dates
- formulating offer and contracts
- Doing right to work, visa and reference checks
- Onboarding and training once the employees are onboard.
- To be successful in this Recruitment & Training Manager position –
- You must have recruitment and onboarding experience within a volume recruitment campaigns.
- You must have design & delivered training for initial induction
- If you have recruited drivers or riders this will be advantageous
- Ideally from a delivery, warehouse, logistics & distribution, hospitality or retail background
- You must have start to end recruitment and onboarding experience
The benefits of thisRecruitment & Training Manager position –
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working and lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
- The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2102-108707
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.