| | |
As a Resourcer at Quest, it will be your job to support the Recruitment Consultants with tasks that include candidate name gathering, applicant management, interviewing, database searching and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
Typically, you’ll be carrying out these types of duties every day: –
- Source and select candidates from Job Boards and Linked In
- Network and advertise jobs to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Negotiate contracts and new starter packs
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, etc
You will focus mainly on recruiting for IT, Digital and Finance positions, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match. You could be dealing with permanent, contract and temporary placements, and finding suitable candidates at a range of different levels.
The finer details…
Being a Resourcer for this rapidly expanding team here in Dubai is a Sunday to Thursday role, 8:30am – 6:00pm. Although the role is mainly desk-based, you’ll get to meet clients and candidates both on and off site. Promotion into a full consulting or management role is a real possibility – especially if you’re consistently delivering, or exceeding, targets and making a big impression on clients and candidates alike.
To be a good Resourcer, you must:-
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
If this sounds of interest then please send your CV today
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.