Recruitment Resourcer – (6 month contract)
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is an international, award-winning, established Recruitment Consultancy. With over 26 year experience we have a reputation for delivering on middle and senior management appointments to a range of clients in the Retail & Digital space in the UK, Europe and Globally.
We are currently looking to hire an Recruitment Resourcer who would be interested in joining our team as we look to enhance our recruitment offering to clients.
Main roles & responsibilities of this Resourcer position is to support the Account Managers on the following –
- Advertise job vacancies through different online job boards and social networking platforms
- Analyse, interpret, and fully understand the job opening/position requirements;
- Review applications from advertisements and watchdog results from job boards
- CV Bank searching for all new candidates registered in the last 24 hours
- Undertake Market Mapping for clients
- Longlisting on excel documents
- Phone Registering of candidates
- Briefing candidates on job roles and sending relevant job descriptions and company information
- The Requirements of this Recruitment Resourcer role –
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and self-motivate
- have has some work experience in sales or office environment or worked with a CRM system (we currently operate from Salesforce)
- Happy to use the phone manner (50% of role will be phone based)
- Good understanding of linkedin and social medial platforms for attracting candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build rapport and commitment with candidates at all levels
- Can work under your own steam as part of this role will be remote based.
- The Benefits –
- Contract Duration: 6 month contract initially with potentially of being increase.
- 5 days a week, working 10 – 3pm (flexibility of schedule when needed)
- This role would be ideal for someone who has just finished education whether this be Degree, GCSE’s or A Levels etc who is looking to get an introduction in a recruitment or sales environment.
- Laptop and phone will be provided
- Central London, Oxford Circus head office but will have a mix of remote working due to current climate.
- Opportunity to work towards commission incentives
- Office provides daily fruit, team & coffee and cold drink fridge
This role offers great learning and insight into the recruitment industry. If you think that you have the right skills and experience and are looking forward to boost your career furthermore, send us an up to date CV today
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.