| | |
Quest Search & Selection in Dubai is an international, award-winning, established Recruitment Consultancy with an impressive reputation for delivering middle and senior management appointments to a range of clients across the whole of the MENA – and further including Asia, Australia and South Africa. Our core markets are Retail, FMCG, Hospitality and Ecommerce.
We are currently looking to hire an International Recruitment Resourcer who would be interested in joining our motivated and friendly team as we look to grow our business. We seek exceptional individuals to help place middle to senior level candidates.
As the Recruitment Resourcer, you must perform the following duties:
· Resourcing and Contacting potential candidates;
· Analyze, interpret, and fully understand the job opening/position requirements;
· Review applications from advertisements and watchdog results from job boards;
· CV Bank searching for all new candidates registered in the last 24 hours;
· Adapt database searches – including the following types of searching:
o Candidate searches
o Macro lists – sorting by Employer and Title
o Post code searches
o Ad hoc and magic searches
o Registering and Mock-registering
· Use Boolean / Extended Boolean, query modifiers, and semantic search techniques when doing a search;
· Advertise job vacancies through different online job boards and social networking platforms
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Recruitment Resourcer)
· Ability to work under pressure, multitask and self-motivate;
· Experience in recruitment resourcing is highly preferred;
· Confidence to understand candidates’ backgrounds;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· The ability to build rapport and commitment with candidates at all levels
This role offers great autonomy and very rewarding career prospects for the successful candidate. If you think that you have the right skills and experience for this role and are looking forward to boost your career furthermore, send us an up to date CV today.
Please note only suitable candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.