| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this exciting delivery tech business. This company has already had one set of investment and has success in western Europe and is scaling up it’s business in London and other European countries!
This role will be to support the on-going volume-based recruitment for the employed riders as part of their growing distribution model.
Roles & Responsibilities of this Recruitment Assistant –
- To be in charge of going through application through the online job portal of candidates for riders and operational staff
- Arranging interviews
- Coordinate the face to face Assessments
- Updating and refreshing adverts and keeping a pipeline of candidates coming through
- Coordinating onboarding training once the employees have started
- Working closely with the an intern regarding processing offer paperwork and right to work documents.
- Work cross functionally within the team regarding scheduling and forecasting for new Warehouse openings, including ongoing attrition and succession needed.
To be successful in this Recruitment Coordinator position –
- must have experience as an coordinator, assistant or associate level.
- You must have recruitment and onboarding experience within a volume recruitment campaigns.
- If you have recruited drivers or riders this will be advantageous
- Ideally from a delivery, warehouse, logistics & distribution, hospitality or retail background
- You must have start to end recruitment and onboarding experience
The benefits of this Recruitment Coordinator position –
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working and lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
- The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2102-108749
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.