Recruitment and Onboarding Manager
| | |
Quest a proudly partnering with a fast growing start up business looking for a Recruitment and Onboarding Manager. This will be a fast paced roles to ensure demand and that the right amount of riders/delivery drivers are bought in to join the business.
The Recruitment and Onboarding Manager will be responsible for
- Managing the rider recruitment process from creating ads, managing the ATS systems, running recruitment days, ensuring documentation is completed and onboarding staff
- Ensuring staff meet the necessary guildelines and standards, have the right to work in the UK and all the correct documentation
- Managing assessment days
- Carrying out regular RTW audits
- Ensuring sites have enough riders and cover for riders
- Creating and rolling out the Standard Operating Proceedure
- Continuously keeping up to date with recruitment policies and proceedures
Skills and Experience Required
To be successfull in your application you will have:
- 4+ years experience in a high volume recruitment roles, prefarably within a similar or related sector (delivery, grocery, warehousing, start up)
- Worked on volume onboarding recruitment positions
- Friendly and positive demeanor
The role will appeal to someone who wants to gain experience with a fast growing start up and is looking to build and develop their career further.
Contact Jay Thandi for further details.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.