Receptionists – Salon business
| | |
Quest is working with a leading salon business in the Middle East, looking for Receptionists to join their team in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). They are looking for candidates with at least 2 years relevant experience, plus strong English skills.
As a Receptionist, you will:
– Greet and welcome clients as soon as they arrive
– Act as an office manager handling salon administrative work – coordination with beauty staff, confirming appointments, receive and procure salon supplies, generate daily and monthly reports
– Manage client bookings and provide top-notch customer service at all times
– Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
– Handle client needs and concerns in a timely manner
– Take advantage of opportunities to upsell services and products
– Perform cashiering and invoicing
– Ensure reception area’s cleanliness
Desirable skills and background:
– Should be willing to relocate or be based in the UAE
– English proficient, experience working with Arabic / Eastern European clients/nationalities
– Bachelor’s degree, with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
– Experience in the Customer Service related sector
– Excellent phone and verbal communication skills
– Excellent customer service skills
– Female required (due to the nature of the role)
Exciting commission and benefits structure await the right candidate.
If you think you have the qualifications and interested to join this successful company, apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.