| | |
Quest Search and Selection are proud to partnering with a non-fashion heritage retail brand, who are looking for a Quality Manager in Central London. This company has been established in the UK for over 250 years and is one of the most successful and world’s best known retailer. It prides itself with 116 stores across UK and Internationally.
· You will have full accountability and responsibility of collecting data of a global supply base. You will work alongside product developers, retail teams, suppliers, trading and supply chain to produce high standard products that are within your stipulated guidelines.
· You will work closely with the global QA team to ensure all products for the client are safe and comply with all standards.
· As a Quality Manager you will also need to keep the business up to date and informed of any legislation that could impact any of client’s procedures.
· You will also need to drive the UK local market compliance agenda for the business, which includes shared responsibility for delivering Corporate Responsibility and sustainability targets
· Travel to UK/International packing sites to support and ensure compliance.
· Completes detailed investigations on compliance issues to identify the root cause of the issue and implement clear action plans.
· Monitor quality into UK/EU from all suppliers
· Work with global QA team to ensure all necessary testing and compliance documentation received for all products before shipment
· WEEE calculations and packaging waste calculations and submission.
· Create regular FDG reports for the business
To be right person for this Quality Manager role you will need to:
· Have excellent inter-personal skills,
· Be confident in own actions
· Be problem solving
· Have high levels of enthusiasm and energy,
· Be innovative and creative,
· Effectively work towards deadlines,
· Work independently with effective time management,
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.